1. Venus conjoins Mars on the 6th, and these two love planets are in range to be effective from the 1st through 12th. However, all is not love and romance during the first four days of the month when Venus and Mars conjoin Pluto in Capricorn, dramatically intensifying most personal interactions. Expect power plays from those who want to enforce their way of life, beliefs, or opinions. Governments, corporations, and patriarchal heads of all kinds are on the move, energetically dominating those who oppose them. Concurrent with the New Moon in Pisces on the 2nd, the first few days of the month may bring a promising new start, especially for those who act from their heart.
2. The Full Moon on the 18th (3:18 a.m. EST) marks an emotional peak when personal affairs are strongly shaped by collective developments. The Pisces Sun and Virgo Moon are closely squaring Black Moon Lilith in Gemini, emphasizing the dark side of the soul and the ongoing quest for meaning and understanding in these confusing, historic times. For some, the week coming into this Full Moon will awaken a sense of compassion for victims, lost souls, and the mentally wounded. Since Mars squares Uranus at this time, stay on full alert for the unexpected, especially while driving. This is a good time to open your psychic channels and find a healthy balance between the practical and the spiritual.
3. The Aries Ingress on the 20th (11:34 a.m. EST) sets the patterns for the next three months to a year (depending on your preferred astro system). The closest aspect that the Sun at 0° Aries makes is a trioctile aspect (135°) to Hygeia, the asteroid known as the Goddess of Health. Hygeia is part of a dynamic t-square (opposite Uranus, square Venus and Mars), indicating that Covid and other highly volatile (military) conditions are upon us. Still, a hopeful, highly intuitive Mercury –Jupiter conjunction in Pisces trines Hygeia, showing some improving health trends. When set in Washington, this chart features Lilith on the Gemini Ascendant, where it squares Mercury, Jupiter, and Neptune. From this, we can expect oil prices to soar.
4. Black Moon Lilith is exactly octile (45° a.k.a. semi-square) Uranus on the 22nd, and within a one-degree orb from the 8th into the first week of April. This can be a nasty or disturbing combination if it hits an important placement in your natal chart, especially when it comes to making hasty, impulsive, or offensive comments. Lilith is in Gemini, and as she makes this challenging aspect to Uranus, what she feels (and usually hides) can abruptly enter conversations, or be verbalized inappropriately in some situations. This cerebral, conflicted duo can increase mental health issues and otherwise bring out intense or unstable behavior. On the plus side, it’s favorable for using astrology (Uranus) to see and understand hidden influences (Lilith).
5. Juno conjoins Saturn on the 29th and is a strong influence during the last week of this month. For those partnerships that have made it through this tumultuous time, the last week of March is a good time to celebrate with friends, family, and your social network. Juno and Saturn are in Aquarius, the sign of group interactions. Partners who can mix freely with their friends and neighbors without undermining their primary relationship have achieved a noble level of mutual trust and security. The 27th and 28th are especially favorable for all kinds of group activities since the Moon and Venus join Juno in Aquarius. Celebrate, and honor good friends.
Michael O’Reilly is a professional astrologer and counselor specializing in the use of political and evolutionary astrology. His recently published book, The Ultimate Book of Astrology Books, is a collection of book reviews he wrote for Dell Horoscope magazine between 1993 and 2020. Visit his website at neptunecafe.com or email him at wolfstar.com